To create a Linkedin Post start on the Boma Dashboard.
Click on the New Campaign button and follow the 5 easy steps:
1. Channel. Enter a name for your campaign and select 'Linkedin' in the Content Delivery box.
2. Audience. Your post will appear on your company page and it will also appear in the feed of members who follow your company.
3. Media. Select from the image library or upload a high res image from your computer
4. Content. Click on the Define Content button and 'Click to Edit'. You can write content here.
If the content is longer form, you can write a preview and include a web address to take contacts to longer content on your website or blog page. (make sure you have updated your website first).
5. Review and Send. On this page you can view the subject and content.
If you want to make any changes click on the Go Back button to take you to the element you want to change.