Tags are used to segment your Contact database so you can send contacts relevant email campaigns. You could create a tag for an industry sector such as hospitality, or to identify new leads.
To add a tag to a contact follow these steps:
1. Click on Contacts in the Menu, then select the Contact you want to edit.
2. Add the tag by selecting from the drop down menu or create a new one.
4. Click Save and return to contacts.
You can use tags to send targeted email campaigns.
Click on the New Campaign button and follow the 5 easy steps:
1. Channel. Enter a name for your campaign and select 'email' in the Content Delivery box.
2. Audience. You can deliver to all your contacts or choose a segment using your tags. You can view the contacts in this segment by clicking the 'show' button.