To customise your Brand Theme click Customise your brand theme in the green Getting started with Boma panel in the Dashboard.
Logo and Colours
1) Upload the logo you want to use for Boma campaigns including emails and all social posts
2) Boma will automatically extract relevant brand colours which will be used to develop your email template. If you want to edit the colour or choose new ones, click on the colour squares.
Click the Done button
1) Add the business physical or postal address, this is required by law
2) Select your country using the drop down menu
3) Choose who you want your emails to be sent by. This is the default and can be changed for individual email campaigns in the campaign flow when you are at the 'Defining Content' step.
4) Add the social links you'd like to appear in your email footer eg Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
5) Add your website URL
Click the Save & Continue button
Edit your email Theme
1) Select what colour(s) you'd like to be shown in your email header background, Headings text, Body text, hyperlinks and Call to Action buttons
2) Choose the Font you want to use in your emails using the drop down menu
Click the Save & Continue button and you'll be taken to your Dashboard